Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I HATE THINGS SOMETIMES!


Right now I am hating a lot of things,
Medicare
Tailbones
Heat, with no fans
Sitting/ Standing/ Walking
Eating (weird right?)
Allergies
Thieves

Ha ha So I'm sure that isn't all I hate right now but that's all I can think of.
I won't go into the details about each of these but I'll sum it up for you.
Medicare, because they are doing everything possible to not have to pay for Jackson's surgery so he isn't getting it at the moment (frustrated, frustrated, frustrated!!!)

Tailbones, mines been dislocated/ fractured before and this little girl has decided to cozy up to it and push it out of place.... this explains my hatred for sitting, standing, and walking.

Eating; well apparently (according to the doctor) there isn't any room for my stomach so I'm supposed to have smoothies and eat like every hour..... I laughed at that.
Have you met my child?
Jackson?
He's awesome. 
He eats like a champ especially when I am eating
If I ate every hour so would he and well, I really don't think I should have to change that many poops everyday.  

Allergies and thieves are pretty darn obvious. 

Ok enough of my little rant....

I will post pictures of all my lovely little projects as soon as I am done with them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment