So we have been super duper busy!
But excuses are like butts and I just sit on mine a lot these day!
Ha ha I wish I was kidding.
Moving:
We are all unpacked (it only took me about a week cause my sister is awesome and unpacked like everything for me the first day, and we had all 3 kids with us, it was awesome)
We love the new place.
Everything just flows so well for us here.
Jax has a ridiculously messy playroom, that he loves!
Kyle has his theater room.
And I have my sewing/crafting center in the playroom so I'm entertained while entertaining Jax all day.
It has seriously been fabulous!
Lately I've just been trying to get the house exactly how I want it.
Once I'm finished I'll post pics of all the wonderful things I've done.
Baby/Pregnancy Updates:
So compared to Jackson's pregnancy I think I could have like 10 kids if all my pregnancies go this well.
I am about 30 weeks now.
I had no morning sickness, I've hardly gotten sick at all.
No swelling yet (I was a balloon by now with Jax).
I was sick for like 2 weeks at the beginning of the second trimester, just because by uterus popped up way too quickly for my poor little stomach to handle ( I lost like 15 lbs)
They (the docs) have had a few concerns with her.
So I've had to go to specialists, boooo...
First, it was for general genetic testing.
All was well
Second, for her head size.
Apparently, she has a little head. But she should be fine just have to keep checking that little head of hers.
We aren't worried. I'm sure everything will be great!
Ok I have been anemic and OH MY GOODNESS...
it makes me so tired.
Poor Jax is so good though and lets his mommy sleep in.
Seriously, he goes to his playroom on his own and only comes get me for food or if he's stinky.
He'll even come give me kisses and hugs then tucks me in and tells me night, night.
Sometimes I think I have the best child in the whole world,
ok who am I kidding, I think that all the time!
I got maternity pictures taken the other day and I've only seen 2 of them so far but they are so ridiculously cute!
Oh, and we've decided on her first name at least.
Ready? We are naming her....
..................
.......................
...............
EMMALYNN
Isn't it adorable. I actually thought of it when I was prego with Jax and it just seems perfect for her. We have already taught Jax to call her Emmy. It's so cute when he does.
Jax Updates
So he is supposed to get surgery on the 22nd of this month!
They are going to extend the skin between the thumb and forefinger to give him a bigger grip.
We are excited for him but super nervous.
I mean what do you even do while your child is getting surgery?
Just sit there? Ugh!
He will have a cast covering his entire hand and up his arm past his elbow.
His is going to hate it.
He'll have it on for 4-6 weeks.
So by the time he gets it off we'll only have 2 weeks before my due date!
Ahhhhh.....
So I'm trying to get everything ready before his surgery.
How's that working out you ask?
Well, I'm so not even halfway done!
Other than the surgery he is growing and learning superbly!
AT his last check up he was weighing 34.5 lbs. and was 37.5 inches.
He's huge!
It's hilarious!
I love that boy. He amazes me everyday!
KYLE
Well he's actually pretty darn boring compared to me and Jax. :) he he
He finished his semester.
Is working like a mad man at On-The-Spot Chem-Dry Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning.
He's been doing pretty darn well with it.
We are so proud of him.
He has also decided that he is going to be a pilot. We have the summer to figure out exactly the plan for doing that but I sure am glad he has found something he will love to do.
AND NOW...
PICTURES
![]() |
| Being cute after bath time! |
![]() |
| Shoes I made for Emmalynn |
![]() |
| Getting warm after swim time with cousins! |
![]() |
| Just being cute! |
![]() |
| Weeeee! |
![]() |
| My cute boys! |
![]() |
| I'm so excited!!!! |
![]() |
| All dressed up for church! |
![]() |
| Playing at the playground! |
![]() |
| Sweet new sunglasses! |
![]() |
| Enough said! Bahaha |
![]() |
| This ball is super duper fun! |














No comments:
Post a Comment