Friday, March 16, 2012

Life As Usual!

I've been a really lame blogger.
So to all three of you who read this, 
your welcome. :)
Ok well I would hope you all know by now that I'm a big prego pants!
Which basically means I can't fit into any of mine.

I just going to give a quick breakdown of life as of late.
Kyle is working his little tushy off doing carpet cleaning and going to school Mon-Thur. at night 
(He's a little bit miserable but Jax and I sure do appreciate how hard he's working for us)
Jax playing on Daddy, he was saying "Yay!"

Jax is awesome as usual!
Learning and growing like algae (algae grows a lot faster than weeds :)
He weighs 36 pounds (yeah I can't lift that huge monster)
He is 36 Inches in height (3 ft. What? 2 more and he'll be taller than me)
In all likelihood he'll pass me up by the time he's ten. 
We went to the surgeon yesterday and now instead of 2 surgeries this year he will only have to yet one! Yay!
The are going to deepen and widen the web space between his thumb and forefinger!
It's very exciting because it will make it a lot easier for him to grip.
He hated getting the x-rays but it was really good for me to actually see what is going with his hand, wrist  and elbow. 
We may have more surgeries down the road and we don't have a date for his first surgery yet but we are extremely grateful for Child Rehabilitative Services and for the doctors that volunteer there. 
We would never be able to afford these surgeries or even doctors appointments on our own and I know Heavenly Father has been looking out for us and helping us to be able give Jax the best opportunities possible.

I'm 18 weeks along with our little girl!
I'm so excited to have a little girl.
This pregnancy has gone pretty well. 
I had a few weeks this past month that were unpleasant because my uterus jumped up a little too high a little too quickly so my stomach couldn't quite handle it. 
I lost about 15 pounds. :( It's ok I'm not losing anymore.
But now I'm all better and feeling huge but good. 
I've been trying to keep busy and get out a lot.
We have also been in the process of applying for student housing (nightmare).
We are hoping to move within this next month before it gets too hot. 
I've already started packing, ha ha. 
I'm very excited to  have more room and have a playroom for Jax.
 I'm already making stuff for it.

Inside of the sweet beanbag I made for Jax


Outside of my awesome beanbag!


I am getting a level two ultrasound on the 29th.
They are going to be doing a bunch of tests and checking for genetic stuff along with Amniotic Band Syndrome (That's what Jax had).
ABS is basically strands of the placenta that bread off and wrap around the baby causing a variety of things to happen. 
In Jackson's case a small band wrapped around his elbow very early on in the pregnancy. It restricted blood flow and made it so two of his fingers just didn't grow and made his radius be dislocated because it was stuck in the same position.
I doubt anything will be wrong with this baby but it is nice to be getting all the test just in case. 

That's pretty much all for now. 
I will try to keep up on this better but we've got a lot coming up so I'm not making any promises.


No comments:

Post a Comment