So according to the neurologist our worries can be curbed a little bit.
The EEG and MRI came back normal with neither seizure nor stroke type activity!
First, of all let me say, Hal-le-frickin-lu-jah!
I know all parents feel anxious and worried about their kids but
to me, from my experience, unless there is something wrong with your child
"Don't Stress!"
I know most people are better at this than I am.
I tend to be an over-exaggerator. Or well I think in times like this I
don't think I could handle the emotional trauma bad news would cause
unless I'd been preparing for it.
Weird, Right?
Well now that those tests are done, on to the next!
We have an appointment on the 10th to see the neurologist again.
This time she will be ordering/ explaining to us the tests for seeing if he has nerve damage.
That was always our best guess to what was going on but after being told it could be all these other things
I couldn't help but automatically predict the worst case scenario.
I know it probably seems really pessimistic but to me it isn't.
Maybe I'm just fooling myself but in my head if I imagine it's the worst case scenario and then mentally picture
dealing with said scenario then when I find out it is the worst case or a better scenario (which most of the time it is) I am either able to deal with it like I expect myself to, or I am completely elated that it isn't as bad as I thought it would be and the obstacles I know have to deal with seem like tiny ant hills instead of mountains.
I hope all that made sense. Sometimes it's really difficult to explain all the madness in my head.
In other news, It's Jackson's second birthday on Friday. Huh? Yep, that's right ladies he is another year closer to be that eligible bachelor you've been waiting for! Just another 14-19 years to go.
Also, We have applied for student housing at ASU Polytechnic! I'm so excited to have a playroom for Jax yay!
Um... I think that's about it. Well even though like nobody reads this it is totally therapeutic for me. I do hope that it is somewhat helpful in making at least one person feel more sane than me. For some reason it is always nice to know there is someone out there who is crazier than you.
End of Rant! Goodnight!
YAY!!!!! Did they say how long the wait is for a house here on campus??? You will love it! We sure do!!! Text me!
ReplyDeleteso happy that it wasn't seizure or stroke activity! i can't believe the little guy is two! happy birthday little jax!
ReplyDelete