My Child has a birth defect.
I know I don't talk about this much
but I am really struggling with this right now.
Jax is missing his pinky and ring finger on his right hand.
He has a dislocated radius also on his right arm.
His whole right arm is also a lot smaller than his left.
On top of all that he also has seizures.
Like a lot of them.
He had an MRI and EEG on Tuesday.
It was very stressful and scary seeing him being put under
and having machines breath for him.
We haven't gotten the results but unfortunately
I am freaking and even though everything could be
ok all I can think about is all the different reasons he
could be having the seizures.
In utero stroke
Epilepsy
Nerve damage
Or unknown.
The really frustrating thing is that the doctor may or may not call.
They won't call if everything is fine but I won't really be at ease until the end of next week.
If they call then things really, really aren't right.
Either way it's a terrible thing to go through.
I hate just using the blog to vent but I just don't know what else to do.
I'd rather not be upset about this anymore.
Here's to hoping that I can just except whatever happens and be ok with it.
Sincerely,
The mom that just can't stop worrying.
Poor girl! I imagine the worry and stress are driving you crazy! I know everyone probably says this to you, but don't worry. Worrying isn't going to help or fix anything. I hope everything turns out fine. I just wish those dang doctors would call with good news too! Try and stay positive! I will send happy thoughts your way:)
ReplyDelete