Thursday, January 5, 2012

What I Want For My Birthday!

All the fun things I want for my birthday! 
Yes, most of these things I will not receive but a girl can dream!

1. This pillow 
2. Someone else to clean my house!
3. To get over my cold!
4. To Pass my last class for my Associate's degree!
5. All the Harry Potter books
6. All the Hunger Games books. 
7. You know what, just give me a fully stocked library please!
8. To go to Jesterz
9. Building supplies so I can make bookshelves.
10. Chalkboard paint for those bookshelves.
11. A day to read, yes, just read!

Well I'm sure I've bored you all to tears but since it's coming in like 2 days I thought I'd share 
all the things I won't get. 
It's fun and cathartic I think to actually write down what you really want. 
I definitely recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment