Jax weighs 32 pounds!
He is tall but won't sit still long enough for me to measure him,
actually he's sleeping right now so I think I'll go try
probably the only time I'll ever be able to get it
Ok he is 33 inches long!
ha ha why haven't I done that before?
Anyways so I just did the calculator thing and he is the 25-50% for height
and the 90-95% for weight! That ridiculous!
He has a cold at the moment and is pretty dang miserable!
I hate it when he's sick!
Jax is a crazy talker!
Story time,
So we went to build a bear the other day
we were giving Jax all the bears to see which one he liked the best.
He hugged and smiled at each one but was willing to let them go.
Eventually he said "Uh, uh that one."
And was pointing to a scruffy puppy.
So I took it off the shelf and handed it to him.
He hugged that puppy so tight!
And when I had to put it back he gave me the saddest look in the entire world.
It broke my heart!
So we made the scruffy puppy and named it "Coco"
Well he loves Coco.
Takes him everywhere.
Today in the car he asks "Coco?"
I told him coco was at home.
He just looks at me, "where is he?"
So I tell him again "he's at home."
He smiles and says "Oh" but keeps singing "coco, coco, coco" to himself.
It was adorable.
And when we got home and it was bedtime
I ask if he wants to go see Coco.
He runs to the stairs and to Coco we go.
Sometimes you buy you kids something and find yourself smiling about that decision in the middle of the night when they are sick and all they want is to cuddle with their Coco.
New phrases Jax is saying
Is that a star?
Where is he?
Who is that?
Where did he go?
Go, go!
I do peekaboo!
Blue's clues!
Where's Binky?
Where is Coco?
And of course
Mama, ma, ma, ma, ma! yelling of course!
He he
Seriously though everyday the hugs he runs up and gives me
the smiles I get for giving him crayons,
his excitement when we play outside,
and just everything about him makes my heart burst with joy.
Sometimes late at night when I sneak into his room to just stare at him I think of all the reasons why I can't believe I gave birth to him.
1. He is so stinkin smart
2. outgoing (says "hi" to everyone he sees)
3. loving
4. caring
5. sweet ( I love when he sees I'm sad and gets all concerned and runs over to give me a hug)
6. helpful (he always cleans up his toys)
7. playful
8. So energetic ( I guess I was as a kid too, where did that go?)
there are a million more but that's all I've got right now!
Well that's all for now folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment