Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Can't fight this feeling!

So I have been trying to keep busy and unlike other times I'm doing really good at it. So I've been sewing, cooking, cleaning and generally being a super-duper awesome wife and mom. Ba ha ha ok just kidding. I have been a lot better at keeping up on house duties and doing my fun little projects. 


I am trying to sell my bedroom set at the moment though because I want a bigger bed. Ours is a queen and has been fine but with my back killing me and Kyle's neck killing him we just need something that works a little bit better for us. It's gorgeous and very well taken care of so if you're interested.... Ha ha 


Anyways I made some pesto with my sister the other week and I don't know what it is about that stuff but it's absolutely delicious! I crave it on a daily basis now! so if you've never made any let me tell you a little story.
About a year ago or so I was dropping Kyle off at work and we had a little time before he needed to be in so we decided to try a little breakfast place next to his work. I got a bagel. Ok no, I got THE BAGEL OF THE CENTURY. This guy was a culinary genius. He toasted a bagel to perfection and slathered on some cream cheese, then perfectly sliced some tomatoes and topped it all off with some fresh pesto. BEST BREAKFAST OF MY LIFE! And I'm totally not over-exaggerating. You put pesto on anything and it is so easy, good for you, and delicious. 


You are probably wondering why I'm on a pesto kick! Well, in the past  24 hours all I've eaten is some crackers. I have no idea what I am sick with but I have been miserable. All I can think about is food. Even though I can't eat anything. Lame, right? So, don't mind me, I'm just hungry. :)


Beautiful new skirt

P.S. my shoes are awesome too!

It looks a lot better on! Ha ha
 This skirt took forever to make. I just made it a lot more difficult by adding the bunching top. It is so much fun to wear! It swishes and makes me look skinny and I absolutely love it! By the way I got this fabric along with like 15 more bolts with 10 yards each from Craigslist for 40 bucks. I should have taken a picture but I forgot and now it's all put away! OH well. ha ha Seriously awesome deal though! Yeah I pretty much really love craigslist.


I have a lot of fun stuff planned for this weekend so just pray that my whole little family will get better, Jax didn't eat anything today either. My poor guy just wanted to watch blue's clues all day! Ha ha well I love you all thanks for the support! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment