Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Get your giggle on!


Yep, I made a skirt. It only took a couple hours. 
I just used a basic pencil skirt pattern
It really was pretty fast. 
It helped that my friend Sicily is such an awesome seamstress.
Yeah she definitely taught me how to sew on a zipper. 
Much easier than my previous attempts.

In other news our Labor Day was pretty dang awesome!
We went to a hotel for the weekend 
(just Kyle and me)
The "resort" was way outdated but the bed was so big and comfy!
Plus, we got a free upgrade so that helped!
We also went to Jesterz. (http://www.jesterzimprov.com/)
So stinkin' funny.
We recommend you go once a month to get your giggle on.
I think that is going to be a new phrase of mine
Get your giggle on!
Yep, I definitely like it. In fact I'm changing the title of this post to that right now.

Well other than that fun stuff I mainly just have a lot of doctor's appointments.
Yep, I'm still having to do a lot of work for my back and neck.
Physical therapy, pain management, oh and I finally got a doctor who actually knew what the dry up pill was and I should be done with this uncomfortable weight in the chest area soon. Woohoo!

I think my next project is going to be my rocking chair.
I've got the fabric now I just need the inspiration.
Send some vibes my way. 


Such a cute smile!
New Pencil Skirt (Front)
Back

Oh and I'm going to try to take a picture of me in the skirt soon. If not me maybe a little bit better of a model. :)

Like this kid
Think he'd look good in my skirt?
Hmmmm...

Playing the Piano



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Jackson is getting so big! We need to have a play date soon. We havent had a play date with anyone for a couple of months now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gees. Well you have been super busy. We really do need to have a playdate. I'm available whenever so let me know when you have a free day. we can go to the train park or the zoo or just chill at one of our houses. Call me!

    ReplyDelete