Cheesy Pasta Bake
Ok I don't know if any of you know this but I love to cook.
Yep, it's super fun!
But I also love super easy and good food.
So what to do on a busy night when you want to make dinner
in 10 min and eat in 40 this is the perfect recipe for you.
Ingredients
-Penne Pasta
-1 egg
-Ricotta Cheese
-Mozzarella Cheese
-Ragu Traditional Sauce
-Garlic Alfredo Sauce (optional) Gives it a richer taste. I like the Bertoli brand.
Directions
Bring a 2 qt. pot of water to a boil. Add penne pasta (1/2 lb. was enough for both of us) and cook until al dente.
In a separate bowl mix the egg and 1/4 cup ricotta cheese, then add a 1/4 cup of Garlic Alfredo Sauce and 3/4 cup of Ragu Sauce.
Once pasta is done mix in with other ingredients then put in either a 9" round dish or a 8" square dish.
Layer with Ragu sauce then Mozzarella cheese 1/2-3/4 cups. (You can add parmesan cheese for extra flavor)
Then put in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese browns.
Take out and serve with an Italian salad or something else and Enjoy!
Well that's pretty much all I've done this week other than get Kyle all ready for school.
Oh and I've signed up for a class too.
I'm probably going to take a few classes.
Should be fun! And crazy!
~Chandra
No comments:
Post a Comment