Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hello....

Wow, has it really been over a month already? 
Life has been a little crazy over here!
Kyle is still without a job! :(
But he starts school on Monday! :)

I had surgery for something minor that happened when I had Jax
at the end of July and I am finally feeling like myself again.
I still have a rough couple of hours everyday but overall my mood, attitude, 
and attention span have improved dramatically!
Who knew that being in pain all the time could make you so moody?

Piece of advice...
if something is hurting you, GO TO A DOCTOR!

I lived with what I thought was minor pain for a year and a half.
I'm so glad that I finally saw a doctor and got it fixed!

Anyways,
I am trying to figure out how to start a home day care.
I just have a few problems to deal with...
1. I need a bigger house
2. I need supplies 
3. Money
4. I need clientele 

Other than that I'm set! 
If you guys have any suggestions I'm all ears.

I'll be back soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment