So it's been like a really like time!
What's up guys?
Me oh, well you know the usual, being awesome!
Let's see Jax is finally getting over whatever virus he had.
He was sick for 2 weeks.
So sick that we had to take him to the hospital with a 105.1 temp.
Not fun
Storytime
Got to the hospital at about 1 a.m.
While Checking in at 1:03 a.m. Jax pukes all over me!
The End
Just kidding
We were at the hospital for about 5 hours and they took his blood and urine
He was so good through it all though.
I never really had this happen before but when they were taking his blood I was extremely
nauseous and dizzy.
Then while Kyle and I tried to sleep in little dinky chairs, Jax got the bed.
They couldn't find anything so they finally sent us home around 6.
We slept until 3:30 p.m. and we still had to wake Jax up. Poor guy.
The End (for reals this time :)
Onto other things I haven't had too much going on just catching up on projects
I sewed a cover for my Nursery rocker. It's not finished but I'll post pics when it is.
I have also spent the last week or so trying to get a huge playgroup set up.
A lot of ladies in my ward want a playgroup and so do I so I'm taking the challenge to make it happen.
I'm trying to get as many people as possible and trying to plan an activity at least once a week.
So far I've got quite a few ladies who are going to participate
but if any of my lovely fans want to be a part of the fun then just let me know!
Most of the things we will be doing will be either free or fairly cheap.
I'm so excited to get this started!
I'm trying to think of other things to talk about but
really I haven't been up to too much.
So I'll just add some pics and get back to you all again soon.
| Running through the Sprinklers! |
| OOOH.... Water! |
| Guys, guys, I've got to tell you something! Listen to me! |
No comments:
Post a Comment