So the docs never know what's wrong with me.
It's like I'm an alien or something!
It's driving me crazy!
Well then... Fine doctors I see how it is.
Ok, ok I'll admit I have been pretty healthy for the past few years.
Except of course this past year.
Yeah the past year stunk.
Um...let me explain
Weight gain, bloating, headaches
blah, blah, blah
the biggest problem is that even though I've been done nursing for 5 months now
and yet I'm still producing and engorged.
It's horrible!
So I was at the doctor's for two and a half hours today!
So lame.
And all he really did was make me pee in a cup!
P.S. I'm not pregnant (just a little side note)
So according to the doctor,
I probably have some sort of auto-immune disorder and some hormone disorder!
And then the stupid nurse is trying to make me wait a month to even do the tests and get the results
Well guess what nurse.. not happening!
So I will go by the end of the week and get my results next week. That's right.
So I'll keep you all updated.
Hopefully they can figure this all out I'm tired of feeling sick!
On a side note Memorial Day was great!
Went to my parents and had a BBQ
and the kids got to play in a little kiddie pool.
Jax loved it! He seriously swallowed like 3 gallons.
It was amazing! It's just so nice to sit and relax at someone else's house sometimes.
Jax needs his little buddies.
He gets way too fussy without friends, silly social child.
I love it.
Well here are some awesome pics of my kid.
about your situation with the dr, have you tried getting that pill that dries you up? i don't know much about it but i'm sure that you already have talked to him about it or tried it. but just thought that i would ask. and jax looks so cute in the pool! sorry about kyle & his job.. i wish you guys luck. and don't worry you guys will make it through. just keep paying that tithing! :)
ReplyDeleteThey don't give you the dry up pill anymore. It has bad effects or something. The doctor basically told me I was S.O.L. It stinks. Oh well. I guess I'll just be ready for the next one before I'm even pregnant with him/her.
ReplyDelete