Ok so sometimes I'll admit
I'm a bit of a drama queen.
Like the other day with my post.
Sorry Folks but to be honest
"it was my time of month."
So things are better today.
I'm not so upset and I feel
much better about everything.
Yeah we still have our problems
But I was overreacting a little bit.
Yes I am depressed.
Yes Kyle does not do as much as I'd like
And yes I get frustrated a little too easily.
But anyways!
Today was a good day!
Kyle and I had a good talk last night.
We have made some decisions and some new goals.
I'm excited for once
And I'm actually giving myself lots to do.
And I'm going back to school in the fall.
Yay!
I'll have to get a bike though.
I definitely can't walk all around the ASU campus.
It'll just be pathetic trying to get to class on time without a bike.
I just have little legs!
It's a sad truth.
So back to today.
Kyle's day off
We cleaned
We went the in-laws and all of Jax's cousins were there!
He had so much fun!
Seriously!
I was afraid he would never want to leave.
He played, he ate, he played some more.
It was so much fun!
Then we went to my parents
We got there just in time for me to make some salsa
my parents to make some carne asada.
We sat on the porch to eat since it was such a nice day.
The only downside was that Kyle got stung by a bee. Ouch! :(
Then we came home played some guitar hero and are currently watching Iron Giant.
A movie we have been wanting to watch for weeks but it never worked!
See good day!
Well I'm off I just wanted to update that I'm doing much better now
that I'm a little more mentally balanced. :)
Goodnight!
I had one of "those" days yesterday. Glad you are doing better and have decided to go back to school. It's important to do something just for you:)
ReplyDeletehey i don't think you are a drama queen. everyone has those kind of days and you just need to remember that you love your husband and he loves you. my husband said to remember that guys aren't as comfortable with kids as women are (so that could be why he doesn't help out as much). so whenever i need scott's help on stuff i just ask him and usually he's kind enough to do it. guys aren't mind readers so if you want something done or some help, just ask, they usually respond positively about it. hope that helps a little bit! and remember the Savior is always there. attend the temple as often as you can as a couple. it's so important and i know that can strengthen your guys' relationship.
ReplyDelete