Saturday, March 12, 2011

What to do? I need votes!

Just so you are aware I am a wee bit random! Ok, I'm really random! So let's start with what we have been up to lately. Well Last month was Jax's Birthday! We had a really awesome party at Golfland with all our family and friends (for the most part). Jax got so many awesome toys and he had just been loving life lately! He was so darn cute with eating cake (for the first time) and playing with his friends and opening presents. I was really surprised I didn't cry. Ok so maybe I got a little misty on the way but that's what moms do right?

Anyways, update on Jax, we were worried about his weight he had weighed between 17 and 18 pounds since he was 6 months old but at his 1 year check up he was up to 20 pounds and he is currently at 22 pounds and has grown 2 inches. He was really starting to worry us that he would have some growth problems but now it seems that I am the one with the growth problems and he wasn't getting enough nutrition from my milk so I'll have to get that checked out in the future (hopefully not too soon though). So he is growing through the roof and we can barely keep enough food in the house to satisfy this little tornado. He really does seem like a tornado! He climbs on everything and throws everything on the floor! Terrible two's is coming terribly early! But hey he's getting me back in shape so can't complain too much. He really is just the most outgoing and amazing little guy. 

 Storytime! So the other day we go to Home Depot to look for some wood chips for our little back area since he likes to jump off his new climber and well concrete doesn't provide a very soft landing. Well he refused to stay in the cart or in our arms so he just walked around like he owned the place. Well we walk past an older lady who was obviously deep in thought about the product she may be buying, when Jax walks right up to her looks at her then at the shelf she's looking at, back at her, and then grabs her hand and starts walking away with her. I couldn't hold in the laughter. She was so surprised and she started to laugh too. 
She's says "Oh, Hello"
Jax just replies "Hi" and keeps walking.
We had to pry him away but needless to say he made her day, and mine!

Well right now Kyle is just work, work, working and doing his online classes! He's really been pretty boring lately being so busy! Don't tell him I said that! It seems like he's just always going, going, going and if he gets an opportunity to stop, he's asleep. Like right now, he's napping on the couch.

Ok now we get to the hard part. What I'm up to. Well I've really been quite boring lately. I'm trying to change that but I can't seem to pick just one thing to do. So survey time…

What should I do

  1. Finish the short stories I have been working on (this will take at least a month)
  2. Start making the new pillows I've been wanting for my family room (take at least 2 weeks)
  3. Go shopping. . . There are a few things I am in dire need of, jeans, shirts, shorts, etc (Take as long as I want :)
  4. Make the scrapbooks I've been meaning to put together (wedding, baby, our weight loss challenge book, etc)
  5. Start a garden. Just a dinky little thing that will mostly been in planter pots (This will be a 3-4 month thing, if not all year)
  6. Clean my house. Ok I need to do this no matter what but I thought I'd throw it in just for fun!

So there you go! Give me your vote so I can't finally figure out where I should start! I really am desperate for some input. Kyle has no idea how to give me advice when it comes to this stuff (silly men).

We've been praying for all the people in Japan and other areas that were affected who have been hurt by the recent tragedies and if you or someone you know has been affected please know that our hearts and minds are with you and we are truly sorry for your loss. We are all children of God and He is the only one who can really know how we feel. We pray your life will be filled with His light and that you can feel his Love.

Here are some pics of what we've been doing lately! Check out how chubby Jax's cheeks are getting again (they are awesome). 


Birthday Party Boy!
Unwrapping Presents!


Climbed from bottom of table to top of table in 3 seconds flat, he's got some skill!
Yeah he got up there all on his own! Check out those abs!
He was having so much fine climbing in this thing!
Riding a Baby Elephant!
My little Frog Prince
Kings of Frogs!
After he touched this squirrel it just stayed there and stared at him. 
Riding the Airplane Mima and Papa got Jax for his B-day!
On the throne at Jax's B-day Party!
Mmmm... Cake! 
Squishing cake in his own face! Couldn't get it in fast enough!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pics! Your little guy is so cute and I love how he is just shoving cake in his face:) So adorable!

    ReplyDelete