Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's January, when did that happen!

Wow! My kids are actually asleep before 9. This is a pretty rare occasion!
So since I have some time I can actually blog. What?
I know, I know I was surprised too!
Well here is a little story of our life.
Are you ready?

Well since I've had this amazing little girl,
Jax has continued to be an amazing big brother!
He loves little miss Emmy with his whole heart
He does anything to help me with her everyday!
I love him.

Jax is seriously an amazing child. 
He loves everybody, and tells them so.
He is growing up so big already 3ft. 3 in. and still 36 pounds. 
He got up to 40 but has some stomach issues and lost a few pounds.
(Don't worry we're getting the stomach issues settled soon)
He turns 3 in a few weeks.
I'll probably cry. 
Silly babies getting so big so darn quick!
I hate it!

Emmy is doing great!
She is beautiful, and silly, and just adores her big brother so much.
She loves being doted on and loves being adored and sweet talked.
She's already such a princess, it's hilarious.
She is so much smaller than Jax it's crazy. 
By this time Jax was like 16 pounds.
She's like 13. 
I love having this petite little lady.
She makes everyday more adventurous and amazing!
Mainly because she doesn't let me set her down. :)
Oh well, this too shall pass, and she'll only be this little for a little longer. 

Kyle is back at school Booooo!!!!!!!!
So he's gone all day, everyday! 
So annoying this lame school thing.
One day he'll be a sexy pilot in his uniform and I'll be like
"Woah, that was quick."
Ok so maybe that's just wishful thinking.

And me!
I'm trying to loose all this lame baby fat!
Ok no really I've been doing lots of random projects.
One of which was doing the bridesmaid dresses for my sister's wedding.
Yes, my mother and I only had a little over a week to make 6 dresses from scratch (yes, dyed them and everything)
It was crazy! Especially because my mom was only down from Illinois for 18 days or so.
Oh, and the wedding was 2 days after Christmas.
Ha ha

It has been a very busy season for us. 
We had the wedding on the 27th.
then New Years Eve and my parents left the next day.
Then my birthday a week later.
Then Natalie left for Illinois the next day (which was a big deal because she'll be leaving from there for her mission).
We don't know where she's going yet but that'll be fun.

OH, and then yesterday was our 4th anniversary.
Did we do something fun, you ask?
Why no we did not.
Ok we did go out on Saturday night thanks to the newlyweds (Jacki and Sam)
Thanks guys!
but on our actual anniversary Kyle got me flowers (so sweet)
I made us an awesome steak dinner. 
Kyle skipped school.
And everyone but me was asleep at 8.
At least until Emmy decided to grace me with her presence at 8:30.
So yay, 4 years! 

In all seriousness I am so truly grateful for my amazing husband. 
He has blessed me and our family in so many ways. 
I don't know where I would be if he hadn't come into my life all those years ago.
If you didn't know we met freshmen year. That was like 10 years ago. 
Wow, 10 years and I still love this boy like we were 16 years old. 
That's pretty amazing if you ask me. 

Oh, well I told you all awhile ago that we are living in ASU housing. 
It's been interesting.
We like it. 
It has its issues.
But there are like 15 kids in our little area 
Jax loves to play with every single one of them.
It's hilarious.
No matter the weather, we have to go outside to play everyday!
We have to.
It's a capital crime in this house if we do not go outside (at least to Jax it is).

Well I know there's been a lot more going on but I'm tired so it's bedtime now. 
I hope you are all well and as happy as we. 
I bid you farewell.

P.S. here's some family pics and newborn Emmy pics. 















No comments:

Post a Comment